Seventy9 is looking for a highly driven, motivated and creative individual to join our ever-growing creative team. This individual will create content for both internal stakeholders and B2B clients covering email campaigns, website content, evergreen blog posts, short form video, case studies, landing pages, infographics, social media posts and much more.
You must be able to demonstrate a high level of understanding of digital marketing, SEO and social media platforms - in particular Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, as well as having a commercial understanding of how to utilise these digital channels with content that is 'commercially savvy' through blogging, landing pages, talking heads etc.
- Work alongside the creative team to provide content creation services for both Seventy9 and our diversified client base ensuring accuracy of messaging
- Follow project briefs to write and create compelling content for Seventy9’s B2B target audiences across various media while incorporating our brand voice and meeting the content goals
- Formulate blogging content strategies for our clients; defining goals, target market research, target keywords, creation of content calendars
- Follow external client briefs to create content for both new and ongoing projects, monthly assignments and ad hoc requests
- Interview client team and internal stakeholders to create promotional talking head content for use on websites and social media platforms
- Create interesting and current trend (or trend creating) videos to be used across digital platforms
- Develop insights from a variety of data sources to identify content opportunities for both internal and external clients, showing initiative to utilise all assets to deliver ROI
- Contribute to content brainstorms and the creation of a B2B-specific content calendar for both Seventy9 and our clients – through social media platforms, blogging and email campaigns
- Creative and constructive contributions to meetings with a confidence to challenge
- Liaise with key client contacts to ensure content is current and on-topic
- Balance multiple assignments to meet defined deadlines
- Research client industries and understand their demographic to deliver on point messaging
- Potential to build relationships with external third party sources to collaborate on blog posts and social media posting
- Report on metrics to measure the content impact over time to its target audiences
You need to be brilliant at writing good content which will increase engagement for both the Seventy9 brand and the brands of our client base, ultimately helping to generate sales enquiries.
You will now have the drive to move into a more senior role and have the ability to effectively define, communicate and execute high quality deliverables on time, to budget with a high level of attention to detail.
You should have excellent communication skills and demonstrate that you have the ability to create professionally written, shareable content.
- Good understanding of the digital marketing industry in terms of driving traffic through content
- Ability to work collaboratively with a variety of teams, effectively receiving and implementing feedback
- Driven to build and maintain strong client relationships on behalf of Seventy9
- A good communicator; engaging via Zoom/Google Meet/Teams and face to face meetings with clients providing progress updates, sharing ideas etc.
- Confident and effective communicator at all levels with good interpersonal skills
- Experience of using content management systems and editing WordPress content (no coding) – although not essential as training will be given
- Experience writing for both B2B and B2C audiences with a portfolio of work demonstrating an ability to develop and execute content projects and a track record of creating digital content that will drive sales
What we offer?
- Competitor salary, more details on request
- 25 days holiday (with Christmas shutdown), plus standard bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Regular wage and performance reviews alongside personal career/development plans
- Hybrid model of working from the office and remote working - this is all very flexible, we want the right person for the job and are happy to adapt for the successful applicant accordingly, dependent on their personal circumstances.
- Regular team-building jaunts, including barbecues, footgolf (!), 10 pin bowling, meals etc.
Seventy9 was established over 17 years ago and has a client base of over 200 active businesses. We are a team of highly skilled and motivated 'creative types' and opportunities to progress your career with us as the business continues to expand will be plentiful.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please email a copy of your CV along with a good, creative covering letter to Jo Nicholson: email firstname.lastname@example.org